We use trained professionals selected on the basis of client requirements and specialised in the press and marketing field.
How many days’ notice is required for this type of service?
For Italian and English we are able to manage requests received on the day of the event itself. For French, German and Spanish, one day’s notice is sufficient. For other languages, we may need two days’ notice.
Are microphones or other technical equipment required?
In the case of whispered interpreting, equipment is not required.
Do you have sector-specialist interpreters?
Our interpreters are native-speakers carefully selected on the basis of their sector expertise, making them highly specialised professionals. It is however highly recommended to send us any available materials in advance which may be useful for the interpreter’s preparations.
How is data confidentiality guaranteed?
Our interpreters sign a confidentiality agreement. If you require further guarantees, please consult your Project Manager.
- Spine-chilling translations31 October 2018 - 16:12
- In-house Native English Quality Manager & Proofreader/Translator14 September 2018 - 18:07
- Not only Fintech: Blockchain for translation services5 September 2018 - 12:24
- Germany, world leader in energy innovation29 August 2018 - 9:10
- Financial services and Hispanic Americans: an untapped market11 July 2018 - 20:03
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572