Communicating sustainability and engineering know-how
The energy and environment sector is constantly changing and represents one of the largest areas of development in the 21st century.
Ongoing transformations in energy production technology indicate the ongoing evolution in the consumption of natural resources.
Translations in the energy and environment sector require solid engineering and environmental knowledge, combined with a strong understanding of the concepts and language of sustainability.
Intrawelt’s ® energy & environment translation services are delivered by engineering and biology professionals, supporting companies in the energy and waste sectors, and by sustainable communication and marketing experts for companies placing social responsibility at the centre of their international dialogue.
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
- WORLD BANK RANKING: TEN COUNTRIES TO DO BUSINESS WITH IN 20197 December 2018 - 18:31
- Spine-chilling translations31 October 2018 - 16:12
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572