Professional interpreters to allow for communication without barriers
How many days’ notice is required for telephone interpreting?
For Italian and English we are able to manage requests received on the day of the event itself. For French, German and Spanish, one day’s notice is sufficient. For other languages, we may need two days’ notice.
Are microphones or other technical equipment required?
In the case of telephone interpreting, the whole process occurs over the phone. The interpreter is a third party on a call and acts as a linguistic bridge between two speakers. The interpreter listens to the speakers in real time and translates the message every few minutes.
Do you have sector-specialist interpreters?
Our interpreters are native-speakers carefully selected on the basis of their sector expertise, making them highly specialised professionals. It is however highly recommended to send us any available materials in advance which may be useful for the interpreter’s preparations.
How is data confidentiality guaranteed?
Our interpreters sign a confidentiality agreement. If you require further guarantees, please consult your Project Manager.
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
- WORLD BANK RANKING: TEN COUNTRIES TO DO BUSINESS WITH IN 20197 December 2018 - 18:31
- Spine-chilling translations31 October 2018 - 16:12
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572