Professional interpreters to allow for communication without barriers
How many days’ notice is required for telephone interpreting?
For Italian and English we are able to manage requests received on the day of the event itself. For French, German and Spanish, one day’s notice is sufficient. For other languages, we may need two days’ notice.
Are microphones or other technical equipment required?
In the case of telephone interpreting, the whole process occurs over the phone. The interpreter is a third party on a call and acts as a linguistic bridge between two speakers. The interpreter listens to the speakers in real time and translates the message every few minutes.
Do you have sector-specialist interpreters?
Our interpreters are native-speakers carefully selected on the basis of their sector expertise, making them highly specialised professionals. It is however highly recommended to send us any available materials in advance which may be useful for the interpreter’s preparations.
How is data confidentiality guaranteed?
Our interpreters sign a confidentiality agreement. If you require further guarantees, please consult your Project Manager.
- Mergers and acquisitions, the effect of the global pandemic on M&A in North America and in Europe1 October 2020 - 17:08
- Business Development Manager (NORTH AMERICA)1 July 2020 - 18:55
- Business Development Manager (EUROPE)1 July 2020 - 18:40
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6572572