On-trend professionals, inside the scene
Our offices in London and Milan, the European capitals of fashion & luxury, are a real strategic asset.
We have our finger on the pulse of the constantly changing fashion & luxury sector, and we support our clients with solid technical knowledge.
The language of the fashion & luxury sector is never static; it is intrinsically creative and trend-based, volatile yet capable of having a very strong impact.
Unlike traditional translation agencies claim, creativity is not enough to ensure high quality translations.
To compete in the fashion & luxury sector, detailed knowledge of highly specialised technical language is needed regarding manufacturing, textiles, jewellery components and on-trend terminology.
With this knowledge, we are well equipped to support companies in growing their brand in the international markets, and our presence at the centre of the scene is proof of our capabilities.
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words.17 June 2019 - 15:15
- 4 Ways A Sign Language Translator Can Bring Positive Change To Society11 June 2019 - 10:56
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572