On-trend professionals, inside the scene
Our offices in London and Milan, the European capitals of fashion & luxury, are a real strategic asset.
We have our finger on the pulse of the constantly changing fashion & luxury sector, and we support our clients with solid technical knowledge.
The language of the fashion & luxury sector is never static; it is intrinsically creative and trend-based, volatile yet capable of having a very strong impact.
Unlike traditional translation agencies claim, creativity is not enough to ensure high quality translations.
To compete in the fashion & luxury sector, detailed knowledge of highly specialised technical language is needed regarding manufacturing, textiles, jewellery components and on-trend terminology.
With this knowledge, we are well equipped to support companies in growing their brand in the international markets, and our presence at the centre of the scene is proof of our capabilities.
- In-house Native English Quality Manager & Proofreader/Translator14 September 2018 - 18:07
- Not only Fintech: Blockchain for translation services5 September 2018 - 12:24
- Germany, world leader in energy innovation29 August 2018 - 9:10
- Financial services and Hispanic Americans: an untapped market11 July 2018 - 20:03
- How to choose a Translation Partner (part 2)2 July 2018 - 15:40
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572