On-trend professionals, inside the scene
Our offices in London and Milan, the European capitals of fashion & luxury, are a real strategic asset.
We have our finger on the pulse of the constantly changing fashion & luxury sector, and we support our clients with solid technical knowledge.
The language of the fashion & luxury sector is never static; it is intrinsically creative and trend-based, volatile yet capable of having a very strong impact.
Unlike traditional translation agencies claim, creativity is not enough to ensure high quality translations.
To compete in the fashion & luxury sector, detailed knowledge of highly specialised technical language is needed regarding manufacturing, textiles, jewellery components and on-trend terminology.
With this knowledge, we are well equipped to support companies in growing their brand in the international markets, and our presence at the centre of the scene is proof of our capabilities.
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
- Cross-Border Trade: the current state of affairs in transnational e-commerce22 October 2019 - 17:22
- Why the food industry needs professional translation services18 October 2019 - 10:11
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572