We use trained professionals selected on the basis of client requirements and specialised in the communications and marketing field.
How many days’ notice are required for a liaison job?
For the main European languages (Italian, English, French, German and Spanish), a single days’ notice is required. For other languages, we may require two days’ notice.
This also applies for liaison jobs regarding a very specific topic.
Are microphones or other technical equipment required?
No, liaison interpreting is carried out between two people or in a very small group; therefore, no technical equipment is required.
What happens in the case of a project requiring travel?
The interpreter stays with the client throughout the day. In the case of transfers during the interpreting project, the client is usually responsible for organising transport also for the interpreter.
How is data confidentiality guaranteed?
Our interpreters sign a confidentiality agreement. If you require further guarantees, please consult your Project Manager.
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
- Cross-Border Trade: the current state of affairs in transnational e-commerce22 October 2019 - 17:22
- Why the food industry needs professional translation services18 October 2019 - 10:11
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6951833