Surgical precision and excellent know-how
Technical translation requires meticulous attention, focus and sector knowledge. From installation instructions for complex machinery to localisation of software for CNC machines, and from technical offers for international tenders in the infrastructure sector to the technical specifications for a new product launch: for our technical translation and specialised interpreting services, we select linguists with proven experience in the specific sector, experts in multilingual terminological research, and able to offer an accurate and technically effective service.
In addition to impeccable management of the project from a strictly technical and linguistic perspective, we offer multilingual DTP and graphics services of the highest precision. This means we are able to send print or web-ready translated publications which do not require further work from the client before publication.
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
- Cross-Border Trade: the current state of affairs in transnational e-commerce22 October 2019 - 17:22
- Why the food industry needs professional translation services18 October 2019 - 10:11
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572