At Intrawelt®, we cover all sectors, from mechanics to electronics, IT to energy and industrial automation to food & beverages.
Surgical precision and excellent know-how
Technical translation requires meticulous attention, focus and sector knowledge. From installation instructions for complex machinery to localisation of software for CNC machines, and from technical offers for international tenders in the infrastructure sector to the technical specifications for a new product launch: for our technical translation and specialised interpreting services, we select linguists with proven experience in the specific sector, experts in multilingual terminological research, and able to offer an accurate and technically effective service.
In addition to impeccable management of the project from a strictly technical and linguistic perspective, we offer multilingual DTP and graphics services of the highest precision. This means we are able to send print or web-ready translated publications which do not require further work from the client before publication.
- Spine-chilling translations31 October 2018 - 16:12
- In-house Native English Quality Manager & Proofreader/Translator14 September 2018 - 18:07
- Not only Fintech: Blockchain for translation services5 September 2018 - 12:24
- Germany, world leader in energy innovation29 August 2018 - 9:10
- Financial services and Hispanic Americans: an untapped market11 July 2018 - 20:03
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572