Surgical precision and excellent know-how
Technical translation requires meticulous attention, focus and sector knowledge. From installation instructions for complex machinery to localisation of software for CNC machines, and from technical offers for international tenders in the infrastructure sector to the technical specifications for a new product launch: for our technical translation and specialised interpreting services, we select linguists with proven experience in the specific sector, experts in multilingual terminological research, and able to offer an accurate and technically effective service.
In addition to impeccable management of the project from a strictly technical and linguistic perspective, we offer multilingual DTP and graphics services of the highest precision. This means we are able to send print or web-ready translated publications which do not require further work from the client before publication.
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
- 4 Ways A Sign Language Translator Can Bring Positive Change To Society11 June 2019 - 10:56
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572