Marathon runners in a world which is racing forward
We constantly update our capabilities to keep in step with a changing market. Dubbing, subtitling, and voice-over services are aimed at innovators who have recognised the opportunity that web-based video platforms represent and the power of radio and TV.
Our process starts with analysing requirements and receiving materials from our client, in this case multimedia audio or video content.
The translators are experts in the communication field, with excellent vocal skills. The final audio or video product is therefore a certified quality product.
Subtitling video from scratch (soft subbing)
In this case, the final product will be delivered in one or more SRT subtitle files, synchronised perfectly with the video. The file is then uploaded by the client into the player as and when needed.
Editing of existing subtitles (hard subbing)
Some videos have hard-coded subtitles. In this case, we work with the existing subtitles, overwriting them with precision in order to avoid any overlap.
Dubbing requires the addition of an audio track perfectly synchronised with the actors in the video. For voice-overs, the content is superimposed over the original audio track.
- Mergers and acquisitions, the effect of the global pandemic on M&A in North America and in Europe1 October 2020 - 17:08
- Business Development Manager (NORTH AMERICA)1 July 2020 - 18:55
- Business Development Manager (EUROPE)1 July 2020 - 18:40
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6572572