We guide companies through the labyrinth of international legislation.
We support dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions
The experience we have gained over the years has led us to work closely alongside national and international public institutions.
We are certified, official trusted partners of the European Commission for a number of different language combinations.
With expert native-speaker translators, we offer reliable services for dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions, with an increasingly important role in international communications.
We provide translation services for documents issued by or addressed to public institutions, including tender regulations, chamber-of-commerce records, specifications, information documents and official documents prepared by bodies and administrative offices. We also perform any necessary steps regarding certification, sworn-translation, legalisation, Apostille, and consular and embassy approval of translations.
- Spine-chilling translations31 October 2018 - 16:12
- In-house Native English Quality Manager & Proofreader/Translator14 September 2018 - 18:07
- Not only Fintech: Blockchain for translation services5 September 2018 - 12:24
- Germany, world leader in energy innovation29 August 2018 - 9:10
- Financial services and Hispanic Americans: an untapped market11 July 2018 - 20:03
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572