We support dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions
The experience we have gained over the years has led us to work closely alongside national and international public institutions.
We are certified, official trusted partners of the European Commission for a number of different language combinations.
With expert native-speaker translators, we offer reliable services for dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions, with an increasingly important role in international communications.
We provide translation services for documents issued by or addressed to public institutions, including tender regulations, chamber-of-commerce records, specifications, information documents and official documents prepared by bodies and administrative offices. We also perform any necessary steps regarding certification, sworn-translation, legalisation, Apostille, and consular and embassy approval of translations.
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
- Cross-Border Trade: the current state of affairs in transnational e-commerce22 October 2019 - 17:22
- Why the food industry needs professional translation services18 October 2019 - 10:11
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6572572