We guide companies through the labyrinth of international legislation.
We support dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions
The experience we have gained over the years has led us to work closely alongside national and international public institutions.
We are certified, official trusted partners of the European Commission for a number of different language combinations.
With expert native-speaker translators, we offer reliable services for dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions, with an increasingly important role in international communications.
We provide translation services for documents issued by or addressed to public institutions, including tender regulations, chamber-of-commerce records, specifications, information documents and official documents prepared by bodies and administrative offices. We also perform any necessary steps regarding certification, sworn-translation, legalisation, Apostille, and consular and embassy approval of translations.
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
- WORLD BANK RANKING: TEN COUNTRIES TO DO BUSINESS WITH IN 20197 December 2018 - 18:31
- Spine-chilling translations31 October 2018 - 16:12
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572