We support dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions
The experience we have gained over the years has led us to work closely alongside national and international public institutions.
We are certified, official trusted partners of the European Commission for a number of different language combinations.
With expert native-speaker translators, we offer reliable services for dialogue between citizens, businesses and public institutions, with an increasingly important role in international communications.
We provide translation services for documents issued by or addressed to public institutions, including tender regulations, chamber-of-commerce records, specifications, information documents and official documents prepared by bodies and administrative offices. We also perform any necessary steps regarding certification, sworn-translation, legalisation, Apostille, and consular and embassy approval of translations.
- Mergers and acquisitions, the effect of the global pandemic on M&A in North America and in Europe1 October 2020 - 17:08
- Business Development Manager (NORTH AMERICA)1 July 2020 - 18:55
- Business Development Manager (EUROPE)1 July 2020 - 18:40
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6572572