Professional interpreters to allow for communication without barriers
How many days’ notice is required for a simultaneous or consecutive interpreting project?
For Italian and English we are able to manage requests received on the day of the event itself. For French, German and Spanish, one day’s notice is sufficient. For other languages, we may need two days’ notice.
Are microphones or other technical equipment required?
For simultaneous interpreting, a system is required with sound-proof booths for the interpreters and headphones for the listeners. If you prefer that the interpreter alternates with the speaker on stage (consecutive interpreting), no equipment is required, although the speakers and interpreters may use a PA system depending on the size of the venue.
Do you have sector-specialist interpreters?
Our interpreters are native-speakers carefully selected on the basis of their sector expertise, making them highly specialised professionals. It is however highly recommended to send us any available materials in advance which may be useful for the interpreter’s preparations.
How is data confidentiality guaranteed?
Our interpreters sign a confidentiality agreement. If you require further guarantees, please consult your Project Manager.
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
- Cross-Border Trade: the current state of affairs in transnational e-commerce22 October 2019 - 17:22
- Why the food industry needs professional translation services18 October 2019 - 10:11
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6572572