Quick turnaround and detailed technical knowledge for high-quality services
We carry out preliminary analysis to identify the most appropriate interpreting methods based on client requirements, employing specialised equipment and qualified technical staff and interpreters.
We offer hire of all equipment types for simultaneous interpreting, including cutting-edge digital systems using infra-red technology resistant to fluorescent-lamp interference, meeting the ever-increasing demand of our clients.
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
- WORLD BANK RANKING: TEN COUNTRIES TO DO BUSINESS WITH IN 20197 December 2018 - 18:31
- Spine-chilling translations31 October 2018 - 16:12
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572