Quick turnaround and detailed technical knowledge for high-quality services
We carry out preliminary analysis to identify the most appropriate interpreting methods based on client requirements, employing specialised equipment and qualified technical staff and interpreters.
We offer hire of all equipment types for simultaneous interpreting, including cutting-edge digital systems using infra-red technology resistant to fluorescent-lamp interference, meeting the ever-increasing demand of our clients.
- In-house Native English Quality Manager & Proofreader/Translator14 September 2018 - 18:07
- Not only Fintech: Blockchain for translation services5 September 2018 - 12:24
- Germany, world leader in energy innovation29 August 2018 - 9:10
- Financial services and Hispanic Americans: an untapped market11 July 2018 - 20:03
- How to choose a Translation Partner (part 2)2 July 2018 - 15:40
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572