Comprehensive services, from translation through to DTP
We are great with words, as well as facts. We have decided to go one step further, specialising in DTP and document design.
For bilingual and multilingual document-based projects, we offer DTP fine-tuning and translation of catalogues, manuals and booklets that require simultaneous rendering in a variety of different language combinations.
The process begins with receipt of the source text and guidelines from the client regarding the use of fonts, layout, positioning and any other relevant instructions. At the end of this process, the final product is print ready.
We follow the customers’ text, graphic and typesetting guidelines in all our DTP-only projects.
Bilingual or multilingual DTP
We receive indications for DTP and text services in addition to translation in one or more languages.
We deliver a file with a single graphic structure and textual layers for each of the different translation languages. This allows us to offer a product with uniform DTP characteristics, translated into different languages and stored in a single file.
Document design from scratch
We receive the text for translation without indications regarding graphic presentation. In this case, our in-house experts evaluate the best graphic solutions which are submitted for the client’s approval.
- Mergers and acquisitions, the effect of the global pandemic on M&A in North America and in Europe1 October 2020 - 17:08
- Business Development Manager (NORTH AMERICA)1 July 2020 - 18:55
- Business Development Manager (EUROPE)1 July 2020 - 18:40
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6572572