Translators, interpreters and DTP specialists with a creative edge
What is the difference between multilingual and monolingual document services? None… we guarantee know-how and excellent results for both. For monolingual services, we engage the professional know-how of our DTP specialists for a service dedicated exclusively to design and aesthetic presentation.
The process begins with receipt of the source text and guidelines from the client regarding the use of fonts, layout, positioning and any other relevant instructions. At the end of this process, the final product is print ready.
We follow text and graphic/structural guidelines offering DTP-only projects.
Bilingual or multilingual DTP
We receive indications for DTP and text services in addition to translation in one or more languages.
We deliver a file with a single graphic structure and textual layers for each of the different translation languages. This allows us to offer a product with uniform DTP characteristics, translated into different languages and stored in a single file.
Document design and DTP from scratch
We receive the text for translation without indications regarding graphic presentation. In this case, our in-house experts evaluate the best graphic solutions which are submitted for the client’s approval.
- Mergers and acquisitions, the effect of the global pandemic on M&A in North America and in Europe1 October 2020 - 17:08
- Business Development Manager (NORTH AMERICA)1 July 2020 - 18:55
- Business Development Manager (EUROPE)1 July 2020 - 18:40
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
UK business development office:
+44 (0)203 6572572