Tools –Cutting-edge techniques using translation and interpreting technology
We use cutting-edge translation and interpreting technology, enabling us to compile customised glossaries for each client and sector, guarantee document security and support quicker turnaround from our translators. We offer structured interpreting solutions for conferences but also quick and flexible digital audio-guide systems for small commercial events and meetings.
Regardless of the technology in question, nothing can substitute the intellectual work of our translators, interpreters and DTP experts. We always keep this in mind, investing heavily both in new technology and in training and updating our team.
We quip ourselves with the newest software releases and innovative tools:
- Singles’ Day 2019, behind Alibaba’s success13 November 2019 - 15:15
- In-house Native English Translator13 November 2019 - 11:14
- Cross-Border Trade: the current state of affairs in transnational e-commerce22 October 2019 - 17:22
- Why the food industry needs professional translation services18 October 2019 - 10:11
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572