Tools –Cutting-edge techniques using translation and interpreting technology
We use cutting-edge translation and interpreting technology, enabling us to compile customised glossaries for each client and sector, guarantee document security and support quicker turnaround from our translators. We offer structured interpreting solutions for conferences but also quick and flexible digital audio-guide systems for small commercial events and meetings.
Regardless of the technology in question, nothing can substitute the intellectual work of our translators, interpreters and DTP experts. We always keep this in mind, investing heavily both in new technology and in training and updating our team.
We quip ourselves with the newest software releases and innovative tools:
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
- 4 Ways A Sign Language Translator Can Bring Positive Change To Society11 June 2019 - 10:56
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572