We harness the marketing potential of entertainment
Over the last five years, the Entertainment & Leisure sector has expanded beyond its traditional boundaries to become, in its own right, a communication and marketing model for businesses.
Using entertainment tools allows a young target audience to be reached, an audience that is connected to the world and constantly looking for new content.
At Intrawelt®, we are keenly aware of this sector’s growing importance, and we are therefore equipped with translators specialised in dubbing and subtitling for the communication and marketing sector.
We offer customised solutions based on clients’ needs: video and audio products, radio and TV content, multimedia entertainment platforms, television and film productions.
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
- 4 Ways A Sign Language Translator Can Bring Positive Change To Society11 June 2019 - 10:56
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572