The Intrawelt team – Not just translators and interpreters but also professionals and managers who know how to communicate
Our value lies in the Intrawelt® team: a close-knit group of expert professionals. We are equipped with a particularly streamlined and flexible structure composed of Business Development Managers, IT professionals, DTP experts and our management team.
The organisation and execution phases are handled by our PMs, who manage the projects in the various language combinations and act as a communication channel between clients and the hundreds of professional freelance translators working with Intrawelt.
We ensure that our in-house team is constantly updated and fully trained in all available technology. This is why we are equipped with all the most cutting-edge hardware and software, the company is able to offer exemplary translation and interpreting services while respecting client deadlines.
Want to find out more? Click on the button.
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words.17 June 2019 - 15:15
- 4 Ways A Sign Language Translator Can Bring Positive Change To Society11 June 2019 - 10:56
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572