Innovative and reliable web-content management
We are equipped with experts in programming and communication in order to offer the highest quality website and web-content translation.
We have detailed knowledge of content-management systems (CMS), allowing us to extract online text in translation-ready format and then reconvert it into new publication-ready documents that are delivered to our clients.
Intrawelt’s branded tech services include a detailed preliminary consulting phase. Today, 90% of websites utilise CMS, and this is why we are focused on developing our capabilities in this area, allowing us to offer consistently up-to-date solutions.
In some situations, we can also work with communications agencies on behalf of our clients, providing them with the necessary technical, linguistic and terminological assistance to achieve excellent results.
- What is Localisation? Conquer foreign markets with the right words17 June 2019 - 15:15
- 4 Ways A Sign Language Translator Can Bring Positive Change To Society11 June 2019 - 10:56
- Sharing European health data: the pros and cons13 February 2019 - 12:35
- Sworn translations and Certifications: New simplified procedures for Albania14 January 2019 - 9:33
- Fashion Marketing and social networks: the e-commerce of the future8 January 2019 - 9:05
LONDON business development office:
25 Old Broad Street – EC2N 1HN – London
+44 (0)203 6572572