Business Development Manager (NORTH AMERICA)
Intrawelt® offers an excellent opportunity to work at our reputable translation company
In order to capitalize on new business opportunities, Intrawelt® is currently recruiting for a Business Development Manager with an outstanding track record to develop a client base throughout North America (USA & Canada).
Our goal is to increase our presence in this region, where we already have an office in Tampa, FL.
It is a remote-working position that will include the duties and responsibilities listed below. This role reports directly to Management, based in our headquarters in Porto Sant’Elpidio (ITALY), and will work closely with Business Development Managers in other regions and the global production team.
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and prospect for potential new clients across multiple sectors and turn this into additional business
- Educate new prospects on our services and communicate the capabilities, benefits and competitive advantages of working with Intrawelt®.
- Follow up with new business opportunities and set up meetings
- Generate new business via targeted online campaigns, networking and trade shows
- Identification of and pursuance of client tenders.
- Manage pricing and contractual negotiations with new clients.
- Build up and manage a strong network of client relationships.
- Close sales in conjunction with the Project Management team.
- Provide customer support and manage client expectations in conjunction with the Account Management team.
- Maintain records of key client/prospect communications and pipeline opportunities using Intrawelt’s proprietary CRM software.
- Work with Management and the global Business Development team to implement sales strategies, identify opportunities, close sales, motivate the team and promote growth.
- Regularly report sales activities across the Business Development department.
- Oversee the Business Development Team’s activities to ensure best practices and maximum results within the department.
CANDIDATE SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Excellent fluency in English is essential. Good command of Italian and/or another language is an additional advantage, but it is not an essential requirement
- Ideally have a college degree
- 3 to 5 years’ sales experience in the translation & localization industry is preferred
- Have a strong and successful business development / sales background from a similar B2B services sector at C-level
- Be proficient in selling techniques, knowledgeable in handling key accounts and confident in selling to senior executives
- Have good business sense, strong negotiation skills and a positive attitude
- Be a natural communicator, adept at building client relationships with excellent presentation skills
- Be a team player with a flexible, consultative and personal approach
- Strong MS-Office skills across all packages.
Conditions and Terms are to be determined and agreed depending on the candidate’s resume and experience.
For almost 30 years, Intrawelt® has provided comprehensive language and DTP solutions to help our clients communicate more efficiently in new markets. Equipped with a quality management system certified to both the ISO 9001:2015 and EN 17100:2017 standards, Intrawelt® provides a full array of language and business support services, including translation, interpretation, multicultural marketing, website globalization, subtitling, voiceovers, life-science and legal language services. Intrawelt® also offers a suite of next-generation technologies that significantly reduce costs and improve consistency throughout the translation process, making Intrawelt® the vendor of choice for the world’s leading companies for which communication matters. Intrawelt® offers a full range of services in 150+ languages to clients worldwide. With an unparalleled commitment to quality and customer service, Intrawelt® is fully ISO 9001 and EN 17100 certified.
Intrawelt’s global headquarters is in central Italy, with local offices in Milan, Rome, Munich, London and Tampa.
If you want to learn more about this opportunity, please contact us at email@example.com
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, or any other legally protected group status.