In-house Native English Quality Manager & Proofreader/Translator
For our Main Office in Porto Sant’Elpidio (Fermo) we are looking for an In-house Native English Quality Manager & Proofreader/Translator.
· Translate and proofread various types of documents related to Marketing/Life Sciences/Finance
· Ensure translated documents mirror the original source document
· Edit documents
· Efficiently maintains formal disciplined operations procedures across a variety of client projects
· Track project-specific non-conformances and resolutions
· Personally perform project QA steps
· Help with the development of new processes and improvement of existing ones
Essential skills and experience required:
· Minimum Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent (ideally in Translation Studies)
· Must have excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in Italian and some/all of the following languages: Spanish/French/German
· Native level of English
· Acute attention to detail, spelling and grammar
· Ability to support multiple projects
· Ability to maintain professionalism in all situations, especially under tight deadlines
· Abitity to use SDL Trados Studio
· Prior translation / proofreading experience
IMPORTANT: the ideal candidate MUST BE a native English speaker (ideally from UK or USA) with an excellent/advanced knowledge of Italian and should be able to relocate to central Italy.
Learn more about this opportunity, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, or any other legally protected group status.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!